With the start of final regular season weekend about to start, Da Schwam needs to get his picks in now ...
Da Gun vs. Demmelitions - I think Demmel is a huge favorite on paper, but with nothing to lose, my squad can beat anyone on any given Sunday ... NO PICK!
Snapp Attack vs. Phockers - Snapp needs PTs this weekend to have any chance at the playoffs ... And he may need 150+pts to get a "W" over a stacked Phockers lineup ... Rivers/LT/SD D @CLE, Schaub @JAX, Ward v.OAK, and Frenchy @WAS ... SCHWAMI SAYZ SNAPPER (in a fantasy shootout to end the regular season)!
J$ vs. Burtonics - Do I need to even pick a winner in this one (since both are losers ... :P) ... I am even willing make a sidebet with Burton that AP/CJ/Cutler will outscore his entire starting lineup this weekend ... SCHWAMI SAYZ J$!
Mad Dog vs. Gellis - This is for the Division Championship (and a Week 14 Bye)! I think this may be the matchup of the week ... QBs favor Gellis; WRs favor Murphy; RBs are even; and SpT are pretty even ... I think this match could be decided by some critical GTD ... Should Mad Dog start NE or NO D? Will Tynes be kicking for Big Blue this weekend? Which WRs & RBs will Gellis start? ... SCHWAMI SAYZ GELLIS!
Strikers vs. Raiders - I think Chad's growing IR List (Warner, Big Ben, Eli, CAR QB, Stewart, etc.) will be his downfall this week. He just doesn't appear to have enough firepower to overcome a Raiders squad at full-strength ... SCHWAMI SAYZ RAMSHAFTS RAIDERS!
Enjoy the game tonight! ... From Toronto, eh!!!
Tha Commish
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment