WOW! Talk about a bad weekend ... I spent 12hrs flying to Atlanta on Sunday (with a 3+hr layover in Philly) and then have to see how horrid my Sunday had gone ... I went 4-9 on Sunday in ESPN's Pigskin Pick 'Em and ended up losing my FFL match by 60+pts ... SWEET!!! :P
So lets take a look at this weekend's fantasy matches ...
Demmel crushes Da Gun (138-72) -- ABSOLUTE DOMINATION! Demmel woulda beat me with only Brady, Rodgers, & Wayne (who combined for 73pts) ... At this point, my only shot of remaining fantasy relevent is for the Phockers to defeat Gellis, as then the 6th (and final) playoff spot would be a 5-5 team. On the other hand, Demmel has secured the 3rd seed going into the final 3 regular season games.
J$ has all but earned a "W" over Snapp (102-52) -- Unless Flacco can score 50+pts tonight, then Snapp will fall to 5-5 and into a dogfight for the final playoff spot. Snapp - I feel your pain, dawg! ... With this victory, Jilbert secures his place in the playoff hunt, as he will end up in 5th or 6th place after tonight, depending on the outcome of the Gold Club v. Phockers match.
Mad Dog leads SoCal Strikers (111-87) -- With the division lead on the line, Chad needs Mason to score 35pts. for the "W" ... It's possible, expecially if Flacco goes for 50! ;) ... Dropping the Cincy D (for BUF D?!?) may cost Chad at the end of the day. CIN D scored 19pts. on Sunday, which Chad coulda really used ... And credit to Murphy?!?! Eeehhhh, not really ... He didn't start any particularly crazy players (i.e. Burton starting Vick). In fact, if I was to say anything, I would point out the fact that you left Sidney Rice (23pts) on your bench.
Phockers hold marginal lead over Gold Club (108-97) -- With only Ray Rice yet to play, this fantasy matchup has all kinds of playoff implications ... If Felicia wins, it's a 9-team playoff race (with Felicia a mere 1-game back from the playoff race) ... If Gellis gets the "W", I can start focusing on fantasy bball (Anyone want to trade up for the #2 pick in the 2010 Draft?)
Raiders cruising past Burtonics (128-86) -- With Willis McGahee (Seriously Burton?!?! Starting Willis McGahee?!?!?) left to (technicall) play tonight, can I just call this one now? McGahee hasn't had double-digit carries since Week 2.
That's all I got for now ...
Tha Commish
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment