So 2009 was a fun FFL season ... NOT!!! 2-8!!! UUGGGGHHHHH!!!
Please remember that the Trade Deadline is this Friday (Nov. 20th), which means that any/all trades need to be agreed to & completed by Friday 11:59pm PST.
Da Schwam went 4-0 in Week 10 (24-16 Overall) ... On the flipside, I finally had a losing week in Pigskin Pick 'Em, going 4-11 for Week 10 (81-69 Overall) ... And I am still in my Eliminator League with the Vikes in Week 10.
Now lets take a look at Da League ...
1. Ramshafts Raiders (8-2) - Wes looks like a lock for a top-2 seed in the playoffs with a commanding 2-game lead in his division.
2. Mad Dog (7-3) - I kinda look at Murphy like the Tennessee Titans in 2008 ... I think he wins the Southside Division, but will then lose in his first playoff game. His team is not built to last.
3. Demmelitions (6-4) - Possibly the most dangerous fantasy team in our league ... With Brady, Rodgers, Wayne, & AJ, Demmel has the possibility of putting up huge points on any given Sunday.
4. Gold Club (6-4) - With probably the best team (top-to-bottom, all 16 roster players) in the league, Gellis is in the glut of teams vying for playoff position.
5. J$ A$$ Kickers (6-4) - Jilbert has the only squad that still has a shot at the Northend Division (other than Wes, of course) ... For J$, his team will only go as far as AP & CJ will take them.
6. SoCal Strikers (6-4) - Chad is in the thick of a 4-team battle for the Southend Division title and his squad is starting to heat up ... Ricky Williams will be starting this weekend (Ronnie Brown is nursing an ankle injury) ... "Southern" Steve Smith is showing signs of life (2TDs in Week 10) ... Vincent Jackson has become an elite WR this season ... And Jonathan Stewart is now playable.
7. Snapp Attack (5-5) - This week is gonna be key for Snapp as he is trailing a 4-pack of 6-4 teams in the chase for the playoffs ... Also, Week 11 is "Rivalry Week" (which just so happens to align with the NCAA Football Rivalry Week), making the A-Town Derby that much more important for Snapp's fans (i.e. Nikki & Oliver).
8. Phockers (3-7) - The reigning champ needs to run the table from here on out to even have a shot at the playoffs ... And to make matters worse, Ronnie Brown suffered an ankle injury and is questionable to play in Week 11 ... Talk about "Behind the 8-Ball"!
9. Tokubo Shogunate (2-8) - Although, I am out of the playoff race, I will still try my best to play the spoiler these final 3 weekends (as I face 3 teams in the playoff picture - Gellis, Murphy, & Demmel).
10. Burtonics (1-9) - Time to look to 2010 ... I'm guessing AP, Peyton, or Brady.
I would also like to mention the rash of injuries to key fantasy starters in Week 10, which should create a lot of activity on the Waiver Wire tonight ...
- Michael Turner (ankle)
- Brian Westbrook (concussion)
- Cedric Benson (hip)
- Julius Jones (chest)
- Ronnie Brown (ankle)
- Kyle Orton (ankle)
That's all I got to say about Week 10 ... Now, onto Week 11!!!
Tha Commish
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment