Tuesday, November 3, 2009

If the NDHFFL was "The League" ...

So I saw the pilot episode of the new FX show, "The League", and thought I'd do a little comparison to our league ...

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/theleague/aboutTheShow.php


Pete (Me) - Not the greatest of fits, but they would have to be fantasy contenders each & every year.

Ruxin (Gellis or Snapp) - The guy in the league who will go to any length to gain a fantasy edge.

Taco (Burton) - I think in our league, Burton would be our Taco, especially after his "Speed of Burton" fantasy moves this season.

Andre (Jilbert or Murphy) - Both are contending for the title of worst fantasy player in the history of our league.

Jenny (Felicia) - I guess it only makes sense that Felicia would be our league's Jenny

Kevin (Wes or Demmel) - I guess that would make Wes, our Kevin, but I could also see Kevin (who Pete harasses about his wife, Jenny, actually running their team) being Demmel ... I mean how do we know that it hasn't been Robyn playing all these years?!?!

"Auto-drafters" (Chad & Demmel) - They make mention on the show of members in the league who are not present at the draft ... Thus, I would put Chad & Demmel in this category ... I mean, I think I talk to these guys maybe 2 times a year (once to make sure they are in the league & once to collect their $$).

Go check out the ep and let me know what you think ...

Ebo

No comments:

Post a Comment