Just a few thoughts I had after watching the Sunday morning games ...
- I am in an absolute dogfight with Felicia, whose team is absolutely on fire!
- Da Schwam is surprised that Snapp decided to start Lynch over Cadillac ... Did you not see the CLE/BUF lowlights from last week?
- The "Confederate" Steve Smith has 1 catch for 4yds with 2min. left in the game ... WHHAAATT?!?!?
- Gellis may have outsmarted himself with this weekend's lineup ... Cockblocking FAs , picking up Finley as a 1wk flier, & sitting Slaton in lieu of Ray Rice.
- I am surprised that Demmel started Carney (over Rackers) ... Carney is limited to about FGs of 35yds or less.
- I may just call the Raiders vs. Burtonics after this morning's set of games ... Burton starts McGahee over Westbrook!?!? And now, your hopes for a comeback are dependent on OAK sucking so bad that Vick will see some extensive time in Oaktown this afternoon.
I'm off to lunch now ... Good luck to everyone this afternoon!
Tha Commish
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment