Da Schwam went a very impressive 3-1 this past weekend (16-12 in 2009) ... Even picking the "Upset Special" of the weekend of the Phockers over the SoCal Strikers. I am still alive in my Eliminator league (I picked the Pats in Week 7 & am looking at either Indy or Arizona for Week 8) and I am now 65-38 in my Pick 'Em league (against the spread & I am in the 99th percentile) ...
Raiders cruise past struggling Gun (145-122) ... Hey! At least I made the match respectable.
Snapp biatch-slaps Gellis (133-92) ... Talk about laying an egg in Week 7! Gellis looked like the fantasy equivalent of STL (Stud RB with no help).
Demmel crushes J$ (144-79) ... If Gellis is the fantasy equivalent of the Rams, then Jilbert looked like the Skins (Got some talent in an otherwise inept franchise).
Mad Dog defeats Burtonics (109-62) ... I guess someone had to win this matchup. It's not that Murphy looked good, but how bad Burton looked. Burtonics looked about as organized as the Raiders did this past weekend.
Phockers upset Strikers (126-91) ... Thank you Felicia, for keeping me in the race in the 'Southside Division'!!!
This weekend (the inaugural Inter-Division Week) ended up 3-2 in favor of the 'Northend Division'.
That's all I got for now ...
Tha Commish
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment