Sunday, October 18, 2009

Da Hood 'N Real Time - Sunday Supper

A little Sunday dinner reading ...

- So I think my fantasy fate this weekend will come down to the golden right arm of Matty Ice ... I am 24pts down with Ryan & Gates YTP. Meanwhile, Felicia still has Rivers & LT playing on MNF.

- Snapps looking pretty good, but 76pts. is possible with Chad having 4 players YTP ... I mean Demmel got 80pts with a mere 2 players

- At least Demmel is in a better position to comeback than Jilbert, who needs to make up 78pts. between Cutler & Roddy.

- I will retract my criticism of Gellis ... I mean Ray Rice getting 31pts. WOW!!! ... And with Trent Edwards starting job in jeopardy after the game, maybe Gellis was just prescient in hoarding all the available QBs.

- WOW, Demmel!!! I keep saying you have one of the more talented teams in fantasy ... 181pts ... Nuf Said!!!

- Oh Burton!!! (shaking head in disapproval) ... 10pts. is your high scorer thus far and you have four starters scoring NOTHING! I mean one of those starters was Inactive for Sunday.

- Wes - Nice, easy W! You didn't even need Philly to do anything in Oakland this afternoon.

- Speaking of Oakland ... What happened there this afternoon? Damn NFL Blackout!

Tha Commish

2 comments:

  1. I could make a very vile comment about what to suck, but I will refrain!

    Didn't expect Welker to blow up in the snow ...

    But look at who is above who in the standings ...

    ;)

    Ebo

    ReplyDelete